Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Have You Ever...



Please describe, in as much detail as possible, the first time you dressed.

Were you forced by a Mistress or Master?
Were you just curious on your own?
Have you done it multiple times?
Did you enjoy it?

have you ever dressed for your wife or girlfriend?

Have you been out in public?
Are you bi or bicurious?



I did it on my own. I discovered my sister Melissa's burgundy satin teddy and was trying it on when she caught me. So technically I was not forced to dress in her teddy but she forced me to do a my first complete sissy makeover .. shaving head to toe with a complete feminine outfit and of course my first blow job .. her boyfriend Tommy. I was hooked for life. Yes i am bi and i was dressed when i met my wife and yes so enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment