Monday, July 5, 2010

Sex.... and More Sex ....



The more sex you have, the more you will be offered. The sexually active body gives off greater quantities of chemicals called pheromones. These subtle sex perfumes drive the opposite sex crazy!
I find this to be absoluetely true!

Sex is the safest tranquilizer in the world. IT IS 10 TIMES MORE EFFECTIVE THAN VALIUM.
I find this to also be absoluetely true!
Kissing each day will keep the dentist away. Kissing encourages saliva to wash food from the teeth and lowers the level of the acid that causes decay, preventing plaque build-up.
And I always thought it was the amount cream I swallowed.
Sex actually relieves headaches. A love making session can release the tension that restricts blood vessels in the brain.
I get headaches when I don't have sex daily!
A lot of lovemaking can unblock a stuffy nose. Sex is a natural antihistamine. It can help combat asthma and hay fever.
That's a thought -- sex can replace the tissue!

No comments:

Post a Comment